Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Little Justice

So we (my Husband two Kids and I) were driving home from the Rock (that is Staten Island New York for those of you who don t know). Saturday night. It was late for us but prime party time for others.

We were just going through the Raritan toll plaza and trying to merge with traffic when two RICHARD CRANIUMS blow past us one following the other and swaying in and out of the lane as if they were dancing with each other. Just imagine those ZOOM ZOOM commercials that post in tiny print at the bottom of the TV screen: closed course professional drives do not attempt.

One of the vehicles was a royal blue poor mans sport car (I don¹t know what kind it was and I don¹t care) the one that followed was a shiny black SUV.

My Husband and I of course called them every name in the book that we could that was rated PG (a VERY difficult task) but we ended by saying: Where are the cops when you really want them. Lo-and ­behold we see a Shark (a police cruiser) stalking past us in the left lane. YEAH!!!! Go get the idiot. Too bad they couldn¹t catch the SUVŠOH wait a minute there goes another Shark Šand there is the shiny black SUV!!!!!!!! Well it¹s about time!!! Those two Morons most likely blow the tolls too. Well my Husband and I had a good giggle over that. We slept well that night too.

No comments: