Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Have you ever had one of those days where you were getting everything done, you were plodding along nicely and then all of a sudden you just dropped and didn’t get back up.
I drove my Daughter up north Jersey to stay overnight with her Grandma and cousins. We had lunch up there then drove back home and put my Son down for a nap. Now you would think being one kid light, I would be kicking up my heels. Well on the contrary, all my energy both physical and mental was drained right out of me. I even felt a bit down in the dumps. I had so much that I wanted to do, but couldn’t motivate myself.
Then my Husband called and told me that our bank account was dangerously in the red and I thought that we were doing O.K. Well …there go my plans for Wednesday. I was going to buy the rest of the supplies to make the March Of Dimes sale items and order our Walkamerica Family Team shirts. It looks like I might even have to cancel my plans with my Second Husband (A.K.A. my Best Friend Lisa) for our rare Saturday outing at the movies, unless I can find the Loews gift card that my Brother gave me last Christmas. Man being broke sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being broke sucks big time,, the only reason we are no longer broke is because we got our tax refund.

If it wasn't for that we would have still been in the red for the 4th or 5th month in a row. Now all I have to do is keep us in OUT of the red.