Saturday, March 04, 2006

So I went to Steph's Baby Shower/Scrapbooking Class, against my will(but glad I went) and feeling like cockie (really). After feeding the kids, I decided to save time and bathe them together (as any Mom will do) and my Son POOPED in the tub. I had to whip my Daughter out, before it floated over to her. As I was wrapping her in a towel, I turn around to find my Son drinking the water. YUCK AND YIKES. I gave him a "bird bath" in the sink, through the tub toys out, got them both dressed (Breath). My Husband comes home and says that he's not going to his club meeting, therefore not taking them out. (Just Breath). I tell him where the kids are as far as scheduling, and he asks me if our Son had his night time bottle.......... WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!.......DO YOU WANT TO BE ON MY LIST?!

Anyway have to go get myself dressed as I need to take my Daughter to get her hair cut. My Husband tried to cut her bangs (nuf said)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy,, poor B. He walked right into that one! Heehee.

I am heading off to sleep right now. It's 10a.m. Sunday morning,, gonna go catch some sleep then get up and do something different like,,,,,,, scrap.

Walter said...

[QUOTE]DO YOU WANT TO BE ON MY LIST[/QUOTE]

Hehehe, sounds like a line from "The Sopranos"

Anyway, gotta love when they drink that 'dookie-water' huh?

She-Ra said...

A line from "The Sopranos" huh? I like that.