Thursday, March 02, 2006

Well hi. Here I am...at last. I really can't say much right now because it's a rainy cold indoor kinda day and I have two kids tugging at me. PLAY WITH ME MOMMY!!!! LOOK AT ME MOMMY!!!
DON"T DO THAT!!!! GET DOWN FROM THERE. STOP THAT!!! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!!! I'm suspose to go out tonight to my Step Sister In Law's to Scrap......YES I'm a Scrapbook Junkie. Ya wanna make somethin of it?! BUT with it being so nasty out I'm in stay home and watch Idol results mode....YES I'm an Idol Addict too (the original). The darn (hate that word, so want to use the REAL word) thing is that tonight my Step-Sister-In-Law's (Let's just call her Steph for the sake of my typing) assistant is give her a baby shower tonight, therefore I kinda feel abligated to go, otherwise I'd tell her I'm not coming and call my Digi Scrapping Mentor,Tara, and tell her to come on over.(Make her drive in this weather...Ya;)

O.K. the kids are queit, gotta go see whats goin on(pray for me)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind I went in and deleted the testing posts. There were annoying me, lol.

Great start! To use a typical Nurse response,,, that didn't hurt at all did it?